Current Model Reel:

High-Res Posters: http://chahleyb.blogspot.com/2010/03/update-and-posters.html

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

An Update!

I was did a test for Studio Y for a couple days (which is below) and then I've focused on applying for more studios. Now I'm going to get back on my previous projects and a new one while doing the odd applications.

The rotation sheet is what Studio Y sent me for a test. The concept for the bear is Studio Y's. The video below it is what I created from their design in Softimage and ZBrush.




It took me roughly 11 hours of modeling and sculpting. 2 of which to create a clean base mesh so there would be no artifacts while posing. And a lot of the time was spent finding a level of detail appropriate as the bear feeling the same was emphasized.

No comments:

Post a Comment